Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Gmail Stuff

So a few weeks ago I stumbled upon Gmail's blog in which I learned that they were giving away free stickers! I promptly wrote out a self addressed, stamped envelope and sent her down range. Around three weeks later I had a little package of joy waiting for me on my desk. "They have arrived!" I proclaimed to no one in particular. The stickers included are: one glittery looking Gmail logo about 2 1/2 inches in length (my favorite one), a unicorn rainbow night scene with this belongs to ___@gmail.com written on it. I'm sure it was a nod to the 90's era children stickers that adorned everything in my school back then. And a gmail keyboard shortcuts sheet of stickers for me to make my boring HP keyboard all pretty like and important looking. It was topped of with a preprinted post-it note stating "Enjoy the stickers! - the Gmail Team" with the logo stamped on it. All in all I must say I am very happy with this marketing idea they have. It has brought a bit of joy to a regular hum drum average day at the grind. If you want your very own set of Gmail stickers just send a self addressed, stamped envelope to:
Send me some Gmail stickers already
P.O. Box 391420
Mountain View, CA 94039-1420

I highly recommend getting yourself a set while the getting is good. Here is a pic of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment