Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Websites to view instead of work

I came across this website by hearing of it from several different people, as well as Internet musings. It is www.fmylife.com . Fuck my life is like a micro blog that people pose situations that they were/are in which they state how fucked their life is because of it. You as the viewer can either just read them and laugh or cast your vote to either agree that their life is fucked or that they deserved what has happened. Simple enough premise with endless work hours of hilarity. Topics range from sex to everyday events, the possiblities are endless! So why not waste the next 4-5 hours after lunch on a few good laughs at others misfortues!

Here is an example post :
Today, a customer that I've been waiting on for years came into the restaurant after a long absence. I said to him, "Hey man, it looks like you lost a lot of weight! How'd you do it?" He replied, "I got cancer." FML

No comments:

Post a Comment