Saturday, February 21, 2009

In the pipe 5x5

As I sit here on this beautiful Saturday afternoon, I think to myself what will I blog about today? I have many ideas for posts but they all rely on me having completed something. Since these ideas are in their infancy because I have not finished wathing, reading, listening, or doing I will give you a taste of what is due to come down the pipe in the near future.

Reviews of the anime series Heat Guy J and Iria:Zeiram.
Review of last nights Battlestar Galactica (hasn't finished downloading yet, I don't do commercials)
Picking a random album off my ipod and reviewing it.
My thoughts on the books that I am reading.
My thoughts on some books I have read awhile ago.
Possibly a sentence or two about my fitness progress.
And maybe some random internet ramblings.

I know, I know I can hardly contain myself too with the amount of awesomeness I have just laid before you but we have to wait till the time is right.

Cheesy filler entry I know but here are your parting words, in picture form!

1 comment: