Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ultimate Judas Priest Playlist


Recently I have been listening to a lot of Judas Priest's discography. I have spent a few days trying to assemble an ultimate Judas Priest playlist for my ipod. Here is what I have gathered so far. Just as a disclaimer this list is in no particular order and is incomplete as are all good playlists. You will notice some albums have multiple songs that made it to this list while others have a few or none. It is not that I hate the tracks that didn't make the list. On the Contrary, if a song isn't on here it is because it didn't stick out to me when I was creating this, so please let me know if I passed over a great song. I am always striving to add to my playlists.

Format: Song title(album title)

Deal with the Devil (Angel of Retribution)
Breaking the Law (British Steel)
United (British Steel)
Living After Midnight (British Steel) <-- My favorite Priest song of ALL time
Freewheel Burning (Defenders of the Faith)
The Sentinel (Defenders of the Faith)
Defenders of the Faith (Defenders of the Faith)
Evening Star (Hell Bent for Leather)
Hell Bent for Leather (Hell Bent for Leather)
Take on the World (Hell Bent for Leather)
Green Manalishi -With the Two-Pronged Crown (Hell Bent for Leather)
Prophecy (Nostradamus)
Awakening (Nostradamus)
Revelations (Nostradamus)
Four Horsemen (Nostradamus)
Nostradamus (Nostradamus)
Pain Killer ( Pain Killer)
Rocka Rolla (Rocka Rolla)
The Ripper ( Sad Wings of Destiny)
The Hellion (Screaming for Vengeance)
Electric Eye (Screaming for Vengeance)
Riding on the Wind (Screaming for Vengeance)
Bloodstone (Screaming for Vengeance)
Screaming for Vengeance (Screaming for Vengeance)
You've Got Another Thing Coming (Screaming for Vengeance)
Diamonds and Rust (Sin After Sin)

Please let me know what you think, I am always open to opinions and suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. I think Halford should Danza slap you for not including Rocka Rolla.
    But otherwise a fine list. You didn't include Lochness? That's the indescribable quality of a body of water in Scotland that makes it more awesome than a mere lake. It's lochness.

    ReplyDelete